We provide industry leading legal research & compliance advice to enable leading corporates and organizations to comply with legal requirements and other regulations while also identifying potential loopholes, for liability in the Company or organization. Advise on mitigation of such risk and formulating customized guidelines.
The present day legal climate is one of uncertainty and confusion. In most cases, a law comes to
light-only after its contravention,resulting in severe penalties.Compliance Management is a must
in keeping you away from the long arm of the law!
Statutory means “of or related to statutes,” or what we normally call laws or regulations. Compliance just means to comply with or adhere to. So statutory compliance means you are following the laws on a given issue.
Complying with Central and State Acts and Regulations to keep your company safe from legal trouble has never been more demanding. And now, through Legal Research, it has become easier. Our Corporate Compliance Services are the effective solutions that can lower your compliance “risk profile”, reduce fines, reassign headcount, enable a better and higher use of limited law department resources, save measurable cost and improve effectiveness.
For example, you might have omitted to take note that under the “Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996, your company is potentially liable for penalties if you do not obtain Registration under the said Act.
We conduct the verification exercise of various Acts and Regulations which are either Central Acts or State Acts and are related to either Labour or Finance, or Economic, or are of pure technical in nature for the due diligence of our Corporate clients. Few Acts are Central Acts with State regulations.
- The Apprentices Act, 1961
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation Act), 1986
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1946
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment Of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946
- The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Payment Of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment Of Wages Act, 1936
- The Factories Act, 1948
- The Employment Exchanges(Compulsory Notification Of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- The Trade Unions Act, 1926
- The Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Inter State Migrant Workmen( Regulation Of Employment & conditions Of service ) Act, 1979